Gyproc Thermal basic or EPS provides an ideal solution for thermal wall insulation which regulates the heat flow in a building. Featuring a closed shell structure, it works as an effective insulator with a stable R-Value and a high quality moisture resistance. This insulation prevents almost three fourth of the heat loss, resulting in a lot of savings on energy bills.
Let us see some of the features of the board.
- Board Size- 2400 x 1200 mm
- Thermal Conductivity- 0.038-0.040 W/mk
- Density- 12kg/m3
- Water penetration- resistant to water
- Impact resistance Qualified at the impact power of 10 J
- Tensile strength ≥0.4 MPA
- Anti-freeze thaw After 25 times cyclic operation there’s not any cracking, hollow protuberance or exfoliating appeared.
- Fireproof Performance as per national B1 standards
- Offers high resistance to heat flow
- Offers high resistance to water vapor diffusion and water absorbability;
- Uniform density distribution for dimensional stability;
- High compressive strength;
- Fire resistance
- Ageing resistance
- Resistance to bacteria and micro-organism growth;
- Ecologically friendly as no CFC’s are used in manufacture.
Benefits of using Thermal basic (EPS) as the insulation board-
- The board is highly energy efficient
- It features a stable R value
- There is less cost incurred per R value
- Excellent moisture resistant capability
- Easy to handle and install
- CFC, HCFC and formaldehyde free.
Each board 2400mm x 1200mm. Price per sheet. Lambda Value 0.029 W/mK.
Thickness: 22mm, 30mm, 40mm
22mm, 30mm, 40mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.